Hi Guys as usual mbeyacitybangers.com always highlights new and different issues our music industry is facing. Today we will discuss the role played by ghost writers in bongo fleva industry.
First, what is a ghostwriter? A ghostwriter is a person who has a talent or ability to write best lyrics about any content. Ghostwriters are not necessarily singers, they can be lyricists and poets that share their talent with other musicians.
Mbeya City Bangers have put together a list of songs which have become hits in East Africa with the help of their ghostwriters. We aim is to give appreciation and to recognize their contributions to the industry
1. Basi nenda by Mo Music written by Lolipop (Godluck Gozbert)
2. One day by Nandy written by Tommy Thomas
3. Mtoto wa uswazi by Dogo Janja ft Godzilla written by Darasa
4. Lokote by Maua Sama written by Hansstone
5. Kivuruge by Nandy written by Jay Melody
6. Siachani Nawe by Baraka da prince written by Lolipop
7. Kamata chini by Navykenzo written by Chinbees
8. Ntade by ruby written by Kusah
9. Pombe yangu by Madee written by Rayvany
10. Papa by Gigy Money written by Marioo
The Bongo Fleva Industry has created numerous jobs in Tanzania, including many that are not often recognized or appreciated. With this post, we hope to appreciate their talents and open the doors for new individuals to share their talent with the world.
Don't forget to leave your comments below.